The Founder & Managing Director of International Training College – Lingua Ms. Ingrid Kloppers-Mettler made it through to the finals of the
Stanford University Seed Transformation Program. A representative from Stanford University Ms. Changu Siwawa the Program Manager visited International Training College Lingua to familiarize herself with the institution and its leadership.
The Key Benefits of the Seed Transformation Program:
Develop the skills, tools, and mindset to grow and scale your business, create jobs, and lead your region to greater prosperity.
- Gain essential business and leadership skills, from strategy and finance to business ethics and design thinking, all taught by world-renowned Stanford faculty, and local business practitioners.
- Take advantage of a world-class curriculum from Stanford GSB and the innovative thinking that has shaped some of the most successful companies in Silicon Valley.
- Create an action plan to grow and scale your business.
- Get support from trained local facilitators to help you introduce what you’ve learned to your company and promote buy-in.
- Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.