International Training College – Lingua is an engaged and people-centered College that serves the needs of its diverse communities by contributing to sustainable development through excellent academic programmes, research and service delivery.
To this end, we shall seek:
to commit ourselves to being a student-centered college by providing a supportive learning environment and opportunities that recognize the diverse aspirations and needs of our students
- to assist educationally disadvantaged students gain access to higher education and succeed in their studies;
- to give each student trained by us, an opportunity to achieve his/her full potential through appropriate training
- to provide access for a broad spectrum of students
- to commit itself to transformation, equity, diversity and lifelong learning
- to provide a caring working environment and opportunities to staff for continuous development
- to co-operate fully with other stakeholders to develop an excellent and, therefore, transformed higher education system.